Within 3 miles of Vino Inn and Suites, the heart of Atascadero offers the following attractions that brings families and tourists together.
1. The Charles Paddock Zoo is 1.45 miles away from the hotel and sits on 5 wooded acres with over 100 animals that are part of a globally managed preservation program. The zoo is opened from 10 am to 4 pm until March 31st.
2. The Atascadero Lake Park is 1.43 miles away from Vino Inn & Suites is a year round destination for visitors and residents. There are 4 parks nestled together including the Atascadero Lake Park, Heilmann Park (picnic area, tennis courts, kids water play area), Paloma Creek Park and the Sunken Gardens Park. The Parks have year round activities and is a must see attraction in Atascadero.
3. Frolicking Frog Cellars – A wine cellar and fine jewelry store run by owner and winemaker Stu Goldman.
1. Vons is .28 miles of the property and has a small deli within its supermarket.
2. Subway is a popular nationwide sandwich shop about 1.3 miles from the hotel.
3. McPhee’s Grill is 4.8 miles away and is owned and operated by chef-pastry chef husband-wife team Ian and June McPhee. McPhee’s Grill has been the top steakhouse and restaurant of choice since 1994.
Other Atascadero favorites.
1. Guest House Grill LLC, Barbeque saloon style spot for American cooking.
2. Sylvester’s Burgers, American fast food spot with a diverse selection of burgers.
3. A-Town Diner, Casual American cuisine with amazing deserts